Here lies all of the documents and examples to build your beautiful binder!
You will need:
- When are binders due?
- At the end of every sixweeks. Mr. Groves will give exact dates in class.
- Where do we turn binders in?
- Put it on the white 3/4 shelf in 260A before 3:00pm on the day it is due or Mr. Groves will leave without it.
- Where do we put our journal?
- On the inside front pocket of your binder. I promise it will fit.
- What if my binder doesn't have a front pocket for my cover sheet?
- You may put it in a sheet protector on the inside front of your binder.
- Where am I supposed to get sheet protectors?
- In the blue bin on top of the 3/4 shelf. There is no need to purchase your own.
- Do we really have to put every piece of paper in a sheet protector?
- Wait, what if Mr. Groves said we don't have to do a section of the binder (acting philosophy or otherwise)?
- Then do as he says.
- What if I'm sick the day binders are due?
- You must find a way to get it onto the 3/4 shelf whether you are sick or not; this is an ongoing project you know about in advance and no late binders will be accepted.
- What if I don't turn my binder in?